Faith And Marriage
- The idea behind all faiths is that all the philosophies and beliefs are in place to help seek and explain the human existence in the context of the earth and the universe. The three basic questions that are commonly asked are why, who and where each human’s life’s purpose is designed accordingly.
The element of faith allows each person to explore these ultimate questions, while going through life as best as they can. Becoming involved in a particular faith belief will also allow the individual to be well grounded in a fundamental lifestyle.
In this book, you will learn:
- Faith Basics
- Evaluate Similarities In Religions
- Determine How The Children Will Be Taught
- Look To Others Who Have Successfully Blended Faiths
- Be Tolerant
- And much more
- Submitted On: 22 Jun 2017
- File Size: 664.04 Kb
- License: Master Resell Rights