- Discover How To Inspire Your Team, Become an Influential Leader, and Make Extraordinary Things Happen!
Most of us will never have seen ourselves as being leaders. For the majority of us, the thought of taking charge of an office will not so long ago have seemed completely absurd.
That’s a job for high fliers, for people-people… for born leaders! But despite any initial apprehension, leadership roles are something that many of us will have thrust upon us against any protestations. In the vast majority of industries, progress and a hike in salary means taking on more responsibility. And that responsibility will very often take the form of some kind of leadership role.
You can only progress so far before you start having staff under you and the further you then climb the ladder, the more people will start looking to you for direction and the more people you’ll be responsible for. That then leaves two choices: shy away from the pressure and the responsibility and live on the modest salary that comes from that, or learn to suck it up and take charge.
And guess what? When you do accept that mantle and become the leader that you can be, you’ll find that it’s one of the best experiences imaginable for your personal growth and development. You’ll become more confident, more able and more authoritative and it can completely transform the way you see yourself.
Below are the chapters that you will about to explore:
- Chapter 1: What Makes a Great Leader?
- Chapter 2: How to Inspire Your Team
- Chapter 3: How to Incentivize the Right Way
- Chapter 4: How to Increase Your Charisma and Authority
- Chapter 5: How to Deal With a Crisis
- Chapter 6: Is it Better to be Feared or Liked?
- Chapter 7: Dealing With Dissidents
- Chapter 8: Creating Teams and Encouraging Teamwork
- Chapter 9: Understanding Characters and Choosing the
- Right Person for the Job
- Chapter 10: The 10 Most Powerful Tips for Leaders
- Submitted On: 05 Mar 2017
- File Size: 24.6 MB
- License: Master Resell Rights