- The Step-by-Step Guide on How to Prepare, Present, Host, and Execute a Successful Webinar!
Webinars have become one of the most popular ways to promote a business in the past few years. They are so effective because they provide an immersiveness that other forums of media do not and attendees get real-time information delivered straight to them, not to mention the interactivity of question-and-answer sessions. According to the Adobe Software blog, webinars rank in the top three of the content delivery methods out there.
If you are reading this book and have no idea what the word ‘webinar’ actually means, it is a method of communicating to a group via a specific platform, with the ability to share information with them like voice, text, slides, multimedia and more. Webinar is a play off of the word ‘seminar’ because that’s what a webinar basically is – a seminar for the web.
In order to use a webinar to promote your business, you are going to need to know the secrets to a successful webinar. This book is your guide to putting on a successful webinar, including emphasis on the most important concepts. According to SlideShare, the elements that engage 70% of people the most are interesting content and a passionate speaker.
This book will help you become a passionate and engaging speaker, as well as develop your idea so that you can host the best webinar possible. In addition, we will be covering other concepts that are vital to webinars, such as the equipment that you will need, mastering Q&A’s, working with co-organizers and hiring staff and much more.
This book is divided into three sections. The first section will cover what you need to do before your webinar starts. The second is information you will need to start your webinar and things that happen during. Finally, the third section will cover what happens after your webinar is over and how you can begin preparing for the next one.
Below are the chapters that you are about to explore:
- Chapter 1: The Tools of the Trade
- Chapter 2: Choosing Your Topic
- Chapter 3: Advertising & Promotion
- Chapter 4: Preparing Your Presentation
- Chapter 5: Managing Questions
- Chapter 6: How to be the Best Presenter Possible
- Chapter 7: Co-Organizers, Webinar Partners & Staff
- Chapter 8: Monetizing Your Webinar
- Chapter 9: Getting People to Come Back
- Chapter 10: Creating a Business from Archived Webinars
- Submitted On: 02 Mar 2017
- File Size: 16.6 MB
- License: Master Resell Rights